What is MySurfline?
MySurfline is our online self-care portal that provides you with the convenience of managing your Surfline account in the comfort of your home or office. You can view and update your account details, recharge your account or check your transaction history and account balance and also seek online assistance from our Customer Care agents. You can access MySurfline by visiting www.surflinegh.com/MySurfline
How do I setup my MySurfline account?
- Click the SIGN UP button located beneath the image on the left side of the screen. This will redirect you to the New User Registration page.
*Please remember to use the same details used for your Account Registration
- Fill in your Surfline number (Your Surfline number, which starts with 0255, can be found on the card that contained your Surfline SIM Card), your date of birth and the phone number you provided for your Surfline registration. Enter the verification code provided and click the NEXT button.
*Please remember to prefix your Surfline number and phone number with "233".
- Review your registration details and click the CONFIRM button.
- Choose a User ID and a password (the password must be alphanumeric and must contain a special character.) Choose two security questions and provide answers you can remember. These are questions that will help you sign in if you forget your username or password. Please note that the answers to the questions are case sensitive. Click the NEXT button to complete your "MySurfline" account registration.
*Please note that your entries are all case sensitive.
- Sign into your "MySurfline" account using your new Username and Password.
How do I top-up my account with cash?
- On the MySurfline portal homepage, click on Top Up My Account. You will find that button on the left side of the page.
- Select your recharging method. You can use a scratch card/voucher (available at one of our recharge locations) or use an active credit/debit card.
- If you choose to use a scratch card/voucher, enter your PIN on the page that appears next and press Submit. If you choose to use your credit/debit card, select the amount in GHC you wish to top-up your account with and click on Initiate Online Payment. Note that you will be redirected to ExpressPayGH's website to proceed your payment.
*Please note that by selecting this option your top-up will go to your cash wallet and not your data wallet.
How do I activate a data bundle?
- On the MySurfline portal homepage, click on Activate A Bundle. You will find that button on the left side of the page.
- Select your preferred option to activate the bundle. You can activate a bundle with a data voucher, your available credit or use an active credit/debit card.
- If you choose to use a data voucher, enter the PIN of either the GHC25 recharge card which will give you 1GB or the GHC75 card for 5GB on the page that appears next and press Submit.
- To use your available credit, press submit on the next page. Select either to activate a One Time Bundle or an Auto Renewal Bundle on the next page. Choose your preferred bundle (your available credit should be enough for the bundle selected) and press submit
- If you choose to use your credit/debit card, kindly follow the steps in point 4.
*Please note that you will be redirected to expressPayGH's website to proceed with your payment
How do I check my data balance?
- On the MySurfline portal homepage, click on Check My Balance. You will find that button on the left side of the page.
- On the page that appears next, confirm your Surfline number by clicking on Submit.
- The next page will show you your Surfline number and your cash balance available.
- Click on Data Balance. You can find that button on the left side of the page.
- The page should show you your active bundle's expiry date and data volume. If you registered your account during the WOWerful promo, the page will also display your bonus data volume (FDFL Data).
How do I check my usage?
You can check your data usage by logging in to MySurfline and clicking on Usage History under the Plan Management tab. On the "Usage History" page, select the Surfline number you want to check and select the date range and click Submit.
Can I make complaints about my service from MySurfline?
Yes. From the Customer Support tab, you can get location information to our Surfline stores; send us suggestions for products and services improvements; and also raise trouble tickets for any issues you experience with your service
If you encounter any issues, please call 0302745777 for immediate assistance.